Do you want your business to be successful?
- Is performance lagging because your managers or employees need new skills?
- Are employees complaining that your training programs are a waste of time?
- Is death by PowerPoint a common occurrence?
- Would you like your employees to leave your training programs with practical skills they can use immediately?
- Would you like your trainers to facilitate quality programs that effectively achieve learning and performance goals?
- Would you like a simple way to convert lecture into engaging participatory learning?
What You Get
Laurel and Associates, Ltd. of Madison, Wisconsin is a certified woman-owned small business dedicated to building the skills needed for employee, managerial and organizational success. When you work with Laurel and Associates, Ltd. we guarantee the following or your money back:
- Your subject matter experts will design curriculum in a quick and effective process
- Your supervisors and employees will gain practical skills that they can use immediately
- Your trainers will facilitate quality programs that effectively achieve their learning goals
- Your committees will work collaboratively to achieve their desired results
- Your managers will develop the competence and confidence they need as leaders
Lastest Laurel Learning Tips
“It may be counterintuitive, but for effective VILT, you need more slides with fewer words.” Dan Menden When I think about PowerPoint slides, I naturally think that less is more. We don’t want to overwhelm our participants with a lot of slides, so we try to keep the number down….
“Life is about accepting the challenges along the way, choosing to keep moving forward, and savoring the journey.” Roy T. Bennett I had an interesting challenge this past week. A client wanted me to develop a 15-minute virtual training program on a leadership topic of my choice. The challenging part…
“Most people doubt online meetings can work but they somehow overlook that most in person meetings don’t work either.” Scott Berkum We’re used to having meeting rules of engagement. We know how important they are to ensure effective and comfortable meetings. Recognizing the need for virtual meeting rules of engagement,…