Do you want your business to be successful?
- Is performance lagging because your managers or employees need new skills?
- Are employees complaining that your training programs are a waste of time?
- Is death by PowerPoint a common occurrence?
- Would you like your employees to leave your training programs with practical skills they can use immediately?
- Would you like your trainers to facilitate quality programs that effectively achieve learning and performance goals?
- Would you like a simple way to convert lecture into engaging participatory learning?
What You Get
Laurel and Associates, Ltd. of Madison, Wisconsin is a certified woman-owned small business dedicated to building the skills needed for employee, managerial and organizational success. When you work with Laurel and Associates, Ltd. we guarantee the following or your money back:
- Your subject matter experts will design curriculum in a quick and effective process
- Your supervisors and employees will gain practical skills that they can use immediately
- Your trainers will facilitate quality programs that effectively achieve their learning goals
- Your committees will work collaboratively to achieve their desired results
- Your managers will develop the competence and confidence they need as leaders
Lastest Laurel Learning Tips
“Learning is more effective when it is an active rather than a passive process.” Kurt Lewin I have become a devotee of Cynthia Clay, President and CEO of NetSpeed Learning Solutions. She is a charming and masterful presenter. I find her programs on virtual design incredibly useful and instructive. Her…
“The planned activities are purposefully designed to get-and keep- participants involved in their own learning. They are designed to be interesting, relevant, useful, and appealing to adult learners. They have purpose and meaning in the context of the virtual training topic.” Cindy Huggett In Tip #830: A Shoo-In for Virtual…
“Before anything else, preparation is the key to success.” Alexander Graham Bell Your virtual communication will be more effective if you prepare your physical space, your virtual space, and yourself so that you can stay focused. Prepare Your Physical Space Choose a place with limited distractions that meets your work…