Do you want your business to be successful?
- Is performance lagging because your managers or employees need new skills?
- Are employees complaining that your training programs are a waste of time?
- Is death by PowerPoint a common occurrence?
- Would you like your employees to leave your training programs with practical skills they can use immediately?
- Would you like your trainers to facilitate quality programs that effectively achieve learning and performance goals?
- Would you like a simple way to convert lecture into engaging participatory learning?
What You Get
Laurel and Associates, Ltd. of Madison, Wisconsin is a certified woman-owned small business dedicated to building the skills needed for employee, managerial and organizational success. When you work with Laurel and Associates, Ltd. we guarantee the following or your money back:
- Your subject matter experts will design curriculum in a quick and effective process
- Your supervisors and employees will gain practical skills that they can use immediately
- Your trainers will facilitate quality programs that effectively achieve their learning goals
- Your committees will work collaboratively to achieve their desired results
- Your managers will develop the competence and confidence they need as leaders
Lastest Laurel Learning Tips
“Work is learning and learning is the work.” Harold Jarche The latest learning and development concept is learning in the flow of work. Learning in the Flow of Work What are we talking about? As employees do their jobs, a question or problem may arise. Then, the same way many…
“But I think that no matter how smart, people usually see what they’re already looking for, that’s all.” Veronica Roth According to Dashe Thomson, cognitive biases can be both useful and detrimental to learning. They matter to us because they can make learners and designers resistant to incorporating new information,…
“If there’s something you really want to believe, that’s what you should question the most.” Penn Jillette A heuristic is a mental shortcut that allows people to solve problems and make judgments quickly and efficiently. It is how the brain automates repetitive tasks and decisions. It can be very helpful,…