Do you want your business to be successful?A successful business has strong leaders, effective managers, high performing employees and satisfied customers. If your business does not meet this profile, we can help.
- Your leaders will learn how to create and sustain a healthy and profitable organization.
- Your managers will learn how to establish and achieve critical program goals while maintaining high employee morale.
- Your employees will learn how to meet and exceed quality performance and customer expectations.
Then, if your business falls short, call us: 608-255-2010
Why you should do business with Laurel and Associates, Ltd.
Laurel and Associates, Ltd. of Madison, Wisconsin is a certified woman-owned small business dedicated to building the skills needed for employee, managerial and organizational success. When you work with Laurel and Associates, Ltd. we guarantee the following or your money back:
- Your subject matter experts will design curriculum in a quick and effective process
- Your supervisors and employees will gain practical skills that they can use immediately
- Your trainers will facilitate quality programs that effectively achieve their learning goals
- Your committees will work collaboratively to achieve their desired results
- Your managers will develop the competence and confidence they need as leaders
Lastest Laurel Learning Tips
“Language exerts hidden power, like the moon on the tides.” Rita Mae Brown For many years, I have used the same case study in a seminar to teach managers how to coach their employees to improve performance. Luckily, it has resonated with participants in the past, so I had no…
“When preparing to travel, lay out all your clothes and all your money. Then take half the clothes and twice the money.” Susan Heller What I’ve learned from participating in a guided tour of France, in no particular order: make sure that you bring an adapter or two for electronics,…
“What makes things memorable is that they are meaningful, significant, colorful.” Joshua Foer Here is a quick tip to make your PowerPoint slides more effective. It is based on brain research into how to focus your audience’s attention on the key points you want them to remember. According to Mark…