Do you want your business to be successful?
- Is performance lagging because your managers or employees need new skills?
- Are employees complaining that your training programs are a waste of time?
- Is death by PowerPoint a common occurrence?
- Would you like your employees to leave your training programs with practical skills they can use immediately?
- Would you like your trainers to facilitate quality programs that effectively achieve learning and performance goals?
- Would you like a simple way to convert lecture into engaging participatory learning?
What You Get
Laurel and Associates, Ltd. of Madison, Wisconsin is a certified woman-owned small business dedicated to building the skills needed for employee, managerial and organizational success. When you work with Laurel and Associates, Ltd. we guarantee the following or your money back:
- Your subject matter experts will design curriculum in a quick and effective process
- Your supervisors and employees will gain practical skills that they can use immediately
- Your trainers will facilitate quality programs that effectively achieve their learning goals
- Your committees will work collaboratively to achieve their desired results
- Your managers will develop the competence and confidence they need as leaders
Lastest Laurel Learning Tips
“Information useful to training professionals typically relates to Levels 1 and 2. You want to ensure that the training resulted in learning, and ultimately, that participants are ready to perform on the job. “ James D. Kirkpatrick For years I have asked the same questions for participants to rate Kirkpatrick’s Level…
“The illiterate of the future are not those who cannot read or write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.” Alvin Toffler According to Willie Pietersen in his article, Learning How to Learn, “in an increasingly turbulent world, the crucial life-sustaining competency is learning how to win at learning.”…
“Plasticity dials back ‘ON’ in adulthood when specific conditions that enable or trigger plasticity are met.” Dr. Sarah McKay Neuroplasticity, the ability of the brain to change and grow, is a popular topic these days. According to Dr. Michael Merzenich in his book, Soft-Wired: How the New Science of…