Do you want your business to be successful?
- Is performance lagging because your managers or employees need new skills?
- Are employees complaining that your training programs are a waste of time?
- Is death by PowerPoint a common occurrence?
- Would you like your employees to leave your training programs with practical skills they can use immediately?
- Would you like your trainers to facilitate quality programs that effectively achieve learning and performance goals?
- Would you like a simple way to convert lecture into engaging participatory learning?
What You Get
Laurel and Associates, Ltd. of Madison, Wisconsin is a certified woman-owned small business dedicated to building the skills needed for employee, managerial and organizational success. When you work with Laurel and Associates, Ltd. we guarantee the following or your money back:
- Your subject matter experts will design curriculum in a quick and effective process
- Your supervisors and employees will gain practical skills that they can use immediately
- Your trainers will facilitate quality programs that effectively achieve their learning goals
- Your committees will work collaboratively to achieve their desired results
- Your managers will develop the competence and confidence they need as leaders
Lastest Laurel Learning Tips
“What was closure if not a clock? Not an end as everyone imagined, but a beginning.” Celeste Chaney An article by Susan Landay identifies two steps needed to get closure on a learning activity: The Debrief—a time for processing and discussion whereby you review, experience and extract key learning points….
“Learning how to learn is life’s most important skill.” Tony Buzan According to Amanda Moritz-Saladino, in an article most recently revised in 2017, there have been at least ten big breakthroughs in the science of learning. More information doesn’t mean more learning. The brain can get overloaded, so, to avoid that,…
“Sometimes you just need words on a page to memorize.” Thomas Middleditch If you have a memory intensive subject you want to learn, like languages or law, and you have a lot of things that you need to keep in memory, there apparently are space repetition systems. A popular one…