Do you want your business to be successful?
- Is performance lagging because your managers or employees need new skills?
- Are employees complaining that your training programs are a waste of time?
- Is death by PowerPoint a common occurrence?
- Would you like your employees to leave your training programs with practical skills they can use immediately?
- Would you like your trainers to facilitate quality programs that effectively achieve learning and performance goals?
- Would you like a simple way to convert lecture into engaging participatory learning?
What You Get
Laurel and Associates, Ltd. of Madison, Wisconsin is a certified woman-owned small business dedicated to building the skills needed for employee, managerial and organizational success. When you work with Laurel and Associates, Ltd. we guarantee the following or your money back:
- Your subject matter experts will design curriculum in a quick and effective process
- Your supervisors and employees will gain practical skills that they can use immediately
- Your trainers will facilitate quality programs that effectively achieve their learning goals
- Your committees will work collaboratively to achieve their desired results
- Your managers will develop the competence and confidence they need as leaders
Lastest Laurel Learning Tips
“Psychological safety is really important to the learning process.” Sharon Bowman We have included a trust-building module in The Peer Learning Group Program. We feel that it is advisable for any group to participate in this module prior to starting on a topical module. The effectiveness of a Peer Learning…
“Collaboration allows us to know more than we are capable of knowing by ourselves.” Paul Solarz Last week, I introduced The Peer Learning Group. This week, I’d like to provide more specific information about The Peer Learning Group Model, which is a collaborative peer-based learning approach. The Peer Learning Group…
“The capacity to learn is a gift; the ability to learn is a skill; the willingness to learn is a choice.” Brian Herbert In past Tips, I have mentioned that I was starting a new business (an offshoot of Laurel and Associates, Ltd.) It is called the Peer Learning Group…