Do you want your business to be successful?
- Is performance lagging because your managers or employees need new skills?
- Are employees complaining that your training programs are a waste of time?
- Is death by PowerPoint a common occurrence?
- Would you like your employees to leave your training programs with practical skills they can use immediately?
- Would you like your trainers to facilitate quality programs that effectively achieve learning and performance goals?
- Would you like a simple way to convert lecture into engaging participatory learning?
What You Get
Laurel and Associates, Ltd. of Madison, Wisconsin is a certified woman-owned small business dedicated to building the skills needed for employee, managerial and organizational success. When you work with Laurel and Associates, Ltd. we guarantee the following or your money back:
- Your subject matter experts will design curriculum in a quick and effective process
- Your supervisors and employees will gain practical skills that they can use immediately
- Your trainers will facilitate quality programs that effectively achieve their learning goals
- Your committees will work collaboratively to achieve their desired results
- Your managers will develop the competence and confidence they need as leaders
Lastest Laurel Learning Tips
“There is almost no relationship between age and preferred modality, and the order in which each generational group ranks delivery methods is nearly identical.” Amy DuVernet and Taryn Oesch Fiction. The research conducted by Amy DuVernet and Taryn Oesch with Training Industry, Inc. has found that learner preferences do not…
“In the end, you have to choose whether or not to trust someone.” Sophie Kinsella There are twelve practical ways to build trust at work, according to Hannah Price. She begins by distinguishing between two basic types of trust: practical (which is earned by being competent and reliable) and emotional…
“I have come to believe that a great teacher is a great artist and that there are as few as there are any other great artists. Teaching might even be the greatest of the arts since the medium is the human mind and spirit.” John Steinbeck As the world moves at…