Do you want your business to be successful?A successful business has strong leaders, effective managers, high performing employees and satisfied customers. If your business does not meet this profile, we can help.
- Your leaders will learn how to create and sustain a healthy and profitable organization.
- Your managers will learn how to establish and achieve critical program goals while maintaining high employee morale.
- Your employees will learn how to meet and exceed quality performance and customer expectations.
Then, if your business falls short, call us: 608-255-2010
Why you should do business with Laurel and Associates, Ltd.
Laurel and Associates, Ltd. of Madison, Wisconsin is a certified woman-owned small business dedicated to building the skills needed for employee, managerial and organizational success. When you work with Laurel and Associates, Ltd. we guarantee the following or your money back:
- Your subject matter experts will design curriculum in a quick and effective process
- Your supervisors and employees will gain practical skills that they can use immediately
- Your trainers will facilitate quality programs that effectively achieve their learning goals
- Your committees will work collaboratively to achieve their desired results
- Your managers will develop the competence and confidence they need as leaders
Lastest Laurel Learning Tips
“The facilitator’s job is to support everyone to do their best thinking. To do this, the facilitator encourages full participation, promotes mutual understanding, and cultivates shared responsibility.” Sam Kaner Group facilitation requires patience and attention. Here are 14 tips to keep in mind the next time you’re involved in facilitating a…
“A great attitude does much more than turn on the lights in our worlds; it seems to magically connect us to all sorts of serendipitous opportunities that were somehow absent before the change.” Earl Nightingale A friend told me about a series of chance occurrences that together became a very…
“The success of our actions as change-makers does not depend on What we do or How we do it, but on the Inner Place from which we operate.” Bill O’Brien (paraphrased) I have always thought that it was important to have an open mind- and prided myself on having one….