Do you want your business to be successful?
- Is performance lagging because your managers or employees need new skills?
- Are employees complaining that your training programs are a waste of time?
- Is death by PowerPoint a common occurrence?
- Would you like your employees to leave your training programs with practical skills they can use immediately?
- Would you like your trainers to facilitate quality programs that effectively achieve learning and performance goals?
- Would you like a simple way to convert lecture into engaging participatory learning?
What You Get
Laurel and Associates, Ltd. of Madison, Wisconsin is a certified woman-owned small business dedicated to building the skills needed for employee, managerial and organizational success. When you work with Laurel and Associates, Ltd. we guarantee the following or your money back:
- Your subject matter experts will design curriculum in a quick and effective process
- Your supervisors and employees will gain practical skills that they can use immediately
- Your trainers will facilitate quality programs that effectively achieve their learning goals
- Your committees will work collaboratively to achieve their desired results
- Your managers will develop the competence and confidence they need as leaders
Lastest Laurel Learning Tips
“Where my reason, imagination or interest were not engaged, I would not or could not learn.” Sir Winston Churchill We know that engagement is important, whether it be in a personal relationship or a work situation. To help us all, Amanda Slavin, CEO of CatalystCreativ and her company have created…
“Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do.” Goethe In his excellent book: The Accelerated Learning Handbook, Dave Meier advises: “Make sure to get people out of their seats and provide opportunities for physical movement and activity as part of the learning process.“ Physical…
“The best way to learn is to do; the worst way to teach is to talk.” Paul Halmos Learning activities are the training methods that enable participants to achieve and to demonstrate their learning. Different learning activities are appropriate for different learning levels. Participants can: gain information [KNOWLEDGE] when they…