Do you want your business to be successful?A successful business has strong leaders, effective managers, high performing employees and satisfied customers. If your business does not meet this profile, we can help.
- Your leaders will learn how to create and sustain a healthy and profitable organization.
- Your managers will learn how to establish and achieve critical program goals while maintaining high employee morale.
- Your employees will learn how to meet and exceed quality performance and customer expectations.
Then, if your business falls short, call us: 608-255-2010
Why you should do business with Laurel and Associates, Ltd.
Laurel and Associates, Ltd. of Madison, Wisconsin is a certified woman-owned small business dedicated to building the skills needed for employee, managerial and organizational success. When you work with Laurel and Associates, Ltd. we guarantee the following or your money back:
- Your subject matter experts will design curriculum in a quick and effective process
- Your supervisors and employees will gain practical skills that they can use immediately
- Your trainers will facilitate quality programs that effectively achieve their learning goals
- Your committees will work collaboratively to achieve their desired results
- Your managers will develop the competence and confidence they need as leaders
Lastest Laurel Learning Tips
“Engagement may have been optional in the past, but it’s pretty much the whole game today.” Gary Hamel I recently read about a Forrester Research report on employee engagement (or the lack thereof). It was based on round-table discussions with 40 senior managers from different companies. The report noted that…
“The most effective learning in the new world of work occurs when engaged individuals work out loud and share their knowledge. Training and education will remain as inputs, but minor ones. Learning through experience will be essential, a key part of the 70 and 20 in the 70:20:10 model.” Harold…
“There is no separation of mind and emotions; emotions, thinking, and learning are all linked.” Eric Jensen We have read about, learned about, and applied emotional intelligence in a variety of ways since Daniel Goleman first popularized it in 1995. Wikipedia defines emotional intelligence as: “the capability of individuals to…