Do you want your business to be successful?A successful business has strong leaders, effective managers, high performing employees and satisfied customers. If your business does not meet this profile, we can help.
- Your leaders will learn how to create and sustain a healthy and profitable organization.
- Your managers will learn how to establish and achieve critical program goals while maintaining high employee morale.
- Your employees will learn how to meet and exceed quality performance and customer expectations.
Then, if your business falls short, call us: 608-255-2010
Why you should do business with Laurel and Associates, Ltd.
Laurel and Associates, Ltd. of Madison, Wisconsin is a certified woman-owned small business dedicated to building the skills needed for employee, managerial and organizational success. When you work with Laurel and Associates, Ltd. we guarantee the following or your money back:
- Your subject matter experts will design curriculum in a quick and effective process
- Your supervisors and employees will gain practical skills that they can use immediately
- Your trainers will facilitate quality programs that effectively achieve their learning goals
- Your committees will work collaboratively to achieve their desired results
- Your managers will develop the competence and confidence they need as leaders
Lastest Laurel Learning Tips
“To become different from what we are, we must have some awareness of what we are.” Eric Hoffer In my work as a curriculum designer, I am frequently expected to do something with the content of a document that is unclear, incomplete, or ill considered. My immediate reaction is to…
“Just because something isn’t a lie does not mean that it isn’t deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.” Criss Jami I had never heard of the word “palter” until I read…
“Ancora Imparo,” Italian for “I am still learning.” Michelangelo William C. Taylor, the cofounder and founding editor of Fast Company, has a new book: Simply Brilliant: How Great Organizations Do Ordinary Things in Extraordinary Ways. The premise of his book is that: “it is possible to turn even the most…