Do you want your business to be successful?A successful business has strong leaders, effective managers, high performing employees and satisfied customers. If your business does not meet this profile, we can help.
- Your leaders will learn how to create and sustain a healthy and profitable organization.
- Your managers will learn how to establish and achieve critical program goals while maintaining high employee morale.
- Your employees will learn how to meet and exceed quality performance and customer expectations.
Then, if your business falls short, call us: 608-255-2010
Why you should do business with Laurel and Associates, Ltd.
Laurel and Associates, Ltd. of Madison, Wisconsin is a certified woman-owned small business dedicated to building the skills needed for employee, managerial and organizational success. When you work with Laurel and Associates, Ltd. we guarantee the following or your money back:
- Your subject matter experts will design curriculum in a quick and effective process
- Your supervisors and employees will gain practical skills that they can use immediately
- Your trainers will facilitate quality programs that effectively achieve their learning goals
- Your committees will work collaboratively to achieve their desired results
- Your managers will develop the competence and confidence they need as leaders
Lastest Laurel Learning Tips
“The best leaders don’t know just one style of leadership- they are skilled at several and have the flexibility to switch between styles as the circumstances dictate.” Daniel Goleman Management style depends on the task, the people and the situation that needs to be managed. Daniel Goleman has identified six…
“If you align expectations with reality, you will never be disappointed.” Terrell Owens There are many reasons why employees are unable to meet performance expectations: The expectation is not realistic in relation to the employee’s skills, experience or position in the decision-making hierarchy. The expectations are too vague. The time…
“It is wise to direct your anger towards problems –not people; to focus your energies on answers –not excuses.” William Arthur Ward If we lose objectivity due to our anger, we lose control of ourselves and the situation. There are five steps we can take to transform our anger into…