Do you want your business to be successful?A successful business has strong leaders, effective managers, high performing employees and satisfied customers.If your business does not meet this profile, we can help.
- Your leaders will learn how to create and sustain a healthy and profitable organization.
- Your managers will learn how to establish and achieve critical program goals while maintaining high employee morale.
- Your employees will learn how to meet and exceed quality performance and customer expectations.
Then, if your business falls short, call us: 608-255-2010
Why you should do business with Laurel and Associates, Ltd.
Laurel and Associates, Ltd. of Madison, Wisconsin is a certified woman-owned small business dedicated to building the skills needed for employee, managerial and organizational success. When you work with Laurel and Associates, Ltd. we guarantee the following or your money back:
- Your subject matter experts will design curriculum in a quick and effective process
- Your supervisors and employees will gain practical skills that they can use immediately
- Your trainers will facilitate quality programs that effectively achieve their learning goals
- Your committees will work collaboratively to achieve their desired results
- Your managers will develop the competence and confidence they need as leaders
Lastest Laurel Learning Tips
“If you get stuck, draw with a different pen. Change your tools; it may free your thinking.” Paul Arden This past week, I was faced with a dilemma. The shrimp I wanted to have for dinner was enclosed in a self-sealing bag. You’d think it would have been a simple…
Pack all medications and a complete change of clothing Wear compression stockings for long flights Bring your own water bottle onto the plane If you will be changing airlines, check to see how your baggage will be handled If you will have a long layover, check to see if there…
“Speaking for myself, I spend a good ten minutes a day deciding whether or not to read the results of new surveys, and, once I have read them, a further five minutes deciding whether or not to take them seriously.” Craig Brown In “The Changing Nature of Organizations, Work, and…