Do you want your business to be successful?
- Is performance lagging because your managers or employees need new skills?
- Are employees complaining that your training programs are a waste of time?
- Is death by PowerPoint a common occurrence?
- Would you like your employees to leave your training programs with practical skills they can use immediately?
- Would you like your trainers to facilitate quality programs that effectively achieve learning and performance goals?
- Would you like a simple way to convert lecture into engaging participatory learning?
What You Get
Laurel and Associates, Ltd. of Madison, Wisconsin is a certified woman-owned small business dedicated to building the skills needed for employee, managerial and organizational success. When you work with Laurel and Associates, Ltd. we guarantee the following or your money back:
- Your subject matter experts will design curriculum in a quick and effective process
- Your supervisors and employees will gain practical skills that they can use immediately
- Your trainers will facilitate quality programs that effectively achieve their learning goals
- Your committees will work collaboratively to achieve their desired results
- Your managers will develop the competence and confidence they need as leaders
Lastest Laurel Learning Tips
“All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” J.R.R. Tolkien Imagine that you are asked to convert die-hard lecturers into facilitative trainers. Imagine that you only have three hours to do this. What content and activities would you use to introduce and…
“A peer learning group is a wonderful testing ground for new behaviors.” Deborah Spring Laurel The public library in Waupaca, Wisconsin is going to have a Civil Discussion Series. The purpose is to ‘strengthen community through relationship and understanding.’ It will begin by teaching civil communication techniques. This will prepare…
“Authentic learning is the essential setting that education requires to move towards sustainable, meaningful, relevant learning in the 21st century.” Steve Revington Authentic learning means real world, learner-centered learning. Audrey Rule of the State University of New York at Oswego considers it learning through applying knowledge in real-life contexts and…