Do you want your business to be successful?
- Is performance lagging because your managers or employees need new skills?
- Are employees complaining that your training programs are a waste of time?
- Is death by PowerPoint a common occurrence?
- Would you like your employees to leave your training programs with practical skills they can use immediately?
- Would you like your trainers to facilitate quality programs that effectively achieve learning and performance goals?
- Would you like a simple way to convert lecture into engaging participatory learning?
What You Get
Laurel and Associates, Ltd. of Madison, Wisconsin is a certified woman-owned small business dedicated to building the skills needed for employee, managerial and organizational success. When you work with Laurel and Associates, Ltd. we guarantee the following or your money back:
- Your subject matter experts will design curriculum in a quick and effective process
- Your supervisors and employees will gain practical skills that they can use immediately
- Your trainers will facilitate quality programs that effectively achieve their learning goals
- Your committees will work collaboratively to achieve their desired results
- Your managers will develop the competence and confidence they need as leaders
Lastest Laurel Learning Tips
“Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.” Albert Einstein No one ever does something perfectly the first time they try something new. But when we talk about behavioral change, we don’t mention that trial and error are a natural part of the process and that…
“Take 5-15 seconds of whitespace before every important meeting, phone call or conversation to focus on the task, situation and people at-hand.” Juliet Funt Juliet Funt is the CEO of WhiteSpace at Work. She gave a keynote address at the 2019 Training Conference promoting whitespace, which she defines as “the…
“Knowing where the trap is- that’s the first step in evading it.” Frank Herbert In Outsmarting the Seven Hidden Obstacles to Success, David Covey and Stephan Mardyks identify the seven modern workplace traps, our typical response to each, and a better response. All numbers and percentages are the result of…