- Does your technical training need to be more interactive and learner-friendly?
- Are you a subject matter expert who relies on lecture and PowerPoint?
- Are participants overwhelmed with technical information?
- Do you need to develop curriculum that teaches specific technical skills?
- Do you need a quick and effective design approach?
- Do you need to expand your repertoire of learning activities?
During this two day skill-building workshop, novice and experienced technical trainers will learn how to plan and structure training programs to cover essential content within appropriate time-frames design interactive participant learning activities that both ensure and demonstrate desired learning facilitate interactive learning activities motivate their participants to apply learned techniques and prepare them to effectively address anticipated barriers to implementation.