The following music enhances the brain’s capability for imagery and creativity. The items in bold print I believe can be used without copyright concern. We discussed the Lind Institute last week. All of this music is lovely, but I particularly enjoy the melodious new age music of Max Highstein and Rob Whitesides-Woo from Serenity (#12).
- Music for Imaging Music by Smetana, Debussy, Beethoven, Strauss and Others The Lind Institute (1-800-462-3766)
- Steven Halpern and Daniel Kobialka Recollections: New Music for Piano and Violin 1983 Halpern Sounds
- Mike Rowland: The Fairy Ring Music Design, Inc.
- Kitaro: Silk Road and Kitaro Ki Canyon Records
- 5. Steve Halpern: Spectrum Suite
- Debussy: La Mer, Prelude A, L’Apres-Midi D’un Faune, Danses Sacre et Profane
- Holst: The