Maintaining a Smooth Flow
- Keep in mind that all of the information pertains to what the participants need to know and do. Reinforce the relevance of the information whenever possible.
- Use transitional statements that move the group from the previous content to the content now under discussion.
- Refer back to earlier statements made by the participants or other trainers, to build on their comments or tie their information to the current content.
Assigning an Exercise
- Remember to model an exercise before having the group do one, in order to set them up for success.
- When assigning either an individual or a group exercise, indicate how long they have to complete the assignment.
Modeling the Assignment
- The participants should not be